12552-015.1 COLDWATER CREEK WWTF REPAIRS AND IMPROVEMENTS (2023)
Bid Date7/7/22 2:00pm
Company & Contacts
Metropolitan St Louis Sewer District
Elizabeth Goetz ,email@example.com
Upgrades of wastewater treatment facilities including sitework, yard piping, structural, architectural, process piping and equipment, heating, ventilation, electrical, and instrumentation and control. Major items included in the Project include the following:
1. Modification of the existing coarse screen gripper track to accommodate the addition of a curved switch track, the addition of a curved switch track and new monorail section, and replacement of the coarse screen gripper units.
2. Replacement of air distribution piping and step feed butterfly gates within the Aeration Basins.
3. Replacement of piping, fittings, meters, and valves within and immediately surrounding the Aeration Control Building associated with the air distribution, return/waste sludge system, and primary effluent system.
4. Removal of unused return sludge piping and water piping with asbestos-containing insulation within the Aeration Control Building.
5. Improvements to provide better access to the lower level of the Aeration Control Building.
6. Heating and ventilation equipment upgrades for Aeration Control Building.